We are currently seeking developers to create easy-to-use front-end interfaces for OpenPTrack—fully automating the steps of designing the camera network and setting up, configuring, calibrating, operating, and debugging the system.
- Experience with C++.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
Nice To Have:
- Experience developing web interfaces.
- Experience with ROS tools for developing web interfaces.
- Knowledge of people tracking algorithms.
- Knowledge of camera calibration algorithms.
Please email Jeff Burke (jburke -at- remap.ucla.edu) or Matteo Munaro (munaro -at- dei.unipd.it) with inquiries.